Welcome to my first beauty haul!
I was having a blog-fart and couldn't think of anything to post until it hit me!
I bought quite a few things this weekend and ALL of them were at a discount rate.
I initially went to Target to pick up some new razors for my shaver, and this is what I ended up with:
1. Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray
2. Aussie Sydney Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray
3. Aussie Three-Minute Miracle
4. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub + BONUS travel size
5. Aussie Split-End Protector
6. Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch
7. Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick - Nude
8. Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes
9. EOS Hand Lotion
Aussie products: Buy one, get one 50% off
Garnier products: Buy one, get one 50% off
EOS Hand Lotion: On sale for $0.79
Maybelline products: Buy one, get one 50% off
Clean & Clear: On sale for $2.99
Don't tell me this doesn't happen to you...
When you go to Target, you never just leave with one thing!
Aussie is one of my favorite brands for hair products. The 3-Minute Miracle is the greatest thing that could have ever happened to my hair.
I was excited to see that this Maybelline's Baby Lips product was included in the buy one, get one 50% off sale. I've heard great things all over the blogosphere about this lip balm and i'll have to agree with the majority - I love it! Not only does it make your lips soft and moisturized, but it also has SPF 20 and adds a tint of color!
What are some of your must-have products?